Prism FlexiLANE™ is an end-to-end payment solutiondesigned to assist retail merchants and petroleum companies with the processing and handling of multiple transactions from several devices using multiple tender types.
FlexiLANE™ forms an interfacing layer between a group of distributed terminal devices and a centralized payment and value added services (VAS) provider. This serves as an in-store payment controller which links all terminals to one site server and combines all transactions.
In this way FlexiLANE™ standardizes all legacy applications; handles the configuration and security needs of each device connected to it; manages Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) processing; effortlessly provides all VAS solutions and provides centralized and remote monitoring, management and reporting.
The FlexiLANE™ central server, FlexiGATE™ is a gateway managing the routing of all FlexiLANE™ traffic.
- Complete Forecourt and C-Store integration
- Supports POS integration
- Fraud counter measures
- Web access for consolidated view of transaction history and reconciliation management
- Provides merchants with transactional control
- Ability to accept all card payment types - debit/credit (EMV)
- Supports Prism Outdoor Payment Terminal (OPT)
- Optional Electronic Cash Register (ECR) integration
- Portable terminals supported
- Ease of use
- Rapid installation
- Supports configurable forecourt product and pricing
- Comprehensive device management and terminal asset tracking
- Reliable, fast and efficient transaction processing
- Integrated crypto and key management functionality
- Maximum payment systems uptime; 15,000 hours field experience
- Remote management and diagnostics requiring minimal onsite maintenance
- Prepaid Electricity; Prepaid Airtime; Electronic Gift Vouchers; Bill Payment and TV License Payment
Features and Functions:
- Magstripe based Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- EMV - smartcard based EFT tokens
- Value Added Services (VAS)
- Comprehensive device management
- Security and key management
- Comprehensive transaction logging
- System and Transaction logging
- Remote monitoring and management using NETMONS