EasyPay (Pty) Ltd. - Net1's Transaction Services Division.
EasyPay is the leading provider of electronic funds transfer (EFT) and bill payment processing services to South Africa's retail and financial sectors. Controlling the largest bank-independent financial switch in Southern Africa, the company's infrastructure connects to all the major South African banks and switches both debit and credit card EFT transactions.
Our EasyPay platform processed 655 million transactions in fiscal 2010 on behalf of the country's leading Petroleum companies, Retailers, Bill Issuers and Financial Institutions. Well known to consumers is EasyPay's Bill Payment and Prepaid Electricity service which enables payments and purchases to be done safely and conveniently through the company's extensive footprint of national pay-points and the EasyPay Website.
EasyPay provides a complete end-to-end reconciliation and settlement service to its business partners, including dynamic reconciliation, report and screen-query tools for down-to-store-level management and control purposes. All EasyPay's offerings are backed by 24x7x365 monitoring and support, reconciliation, ACB, settlement, reporting, full disaster recovery and redundancy services.
EasyPay's flexibility enables its unproblematic integration to various hardware platforms and pay-point applications within large retail groups, smaller stores and franchises.
These platforms include:
- Retail POS.
- EFT Terminals.
- Standalone PCs.
- Self Service terminals.
- Mobile Handsets.
- The Internet.
Establishments which currently make use of EasyPay services include:
- The largest retailers in South Africa, including Pick 'n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Woolworths, Edcon and Massmart
- The largest banks in South Africa, including ABSA and First National Bank
- The largest telephony operators in South Africa, including Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C
- The largest petroleum companies in South Africa, including Caltex, Shell and Chevron
- Numerous local authorities and traffic departments
- The largest electricity supplier in South Africa, ESKOM
- The South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Various bill issuers from a variety of sectors such as insurance, medical aid, cosmetic sales, financial, legal, mail order and funeral homes are using EasyPay to handle their consumer payment requirements.